4′ Traditional English Gliding Bench
Shipping Lead Time 16-18 weeks Due to Back Log and Material Shortage
- Smooth, calming gliding motion
- Constructed using recycled plastic
- Virtually maintenance free and durable poly material
- Does not crack, splinter ,warp or rot
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Requires minor assembly
- Measures 52W x 27D x 41H inches
13 Available Colors
The sharp, clean lines of the lovely A & L Furniture Poly 4 ft. Traditional English Glider Bench create an attractive addition to your garden or patio without detracting from your beautiful foliage or other décor. Sit and admire the space surrounding you while gliding gently back and forth, it’s bound to be the best part of your day.
Polp lumber is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), UV-inhibited pigment systems, foaming compounds, and selected process additives. The HDPE primary raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste, such as milk jugs and detergent bottles or other HDPE post industrial material. This material is cleaned by a decontamination process to a high purity level, which removes contaminants such as food residue, paper, and adhesives. It is then compounded into a rigid board stock material; with the resulting finished product containing over 90% recycled plastic by weight.
- No trees are used to make this material.
- Tons of plastic are recycled and reducing landfill deposits.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- No harsh chemicals needed to maintain this product, just soap and water.
- Does not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
- Termite resistant.
- Does not weather from natural elements.
- Furniture made from poly will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot.
- Stainless steel hardware will last as long as the poly without deterioration.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- UV-stabilized for color fade resistance.
- Poly chairs have more weight and are less likely to blow away.