4′ Royal English Gliding Bench
Ships in 3-5 business days
- Offers a smooth and quiet gliding motion
- Constructed using recycled plastic
- Virtually maintenance free and durable poly material
- Does not crack, splinter ,warp or rot
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Requires minor assembly
- Measures 52W x 27D x 41H inches
13 Available Colors
Get ready for the glide of your life. The A & L Furniture Maintenance-free Poly 4 ft Royal English Gliding Bench provides you with a picturesque place to perch while gliding ever so smoothly back and forth. This lovely bench will add interest to your porch or garden with its decoratively scalloped top and traditional vertical back slats. Choose from an array of colors that will accent your space perfectly.
Poly lumber is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), UV-inhibited pigment systems, foaming compounds, and selected process additives. The HDPE primary raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste, such as milk jugs and detergent bottles or other HDPE post industrial material. This material is cleaned by a decontamination process to a high purity level, which removes contaminants such as food residue, paper, and adhesives. It is then compounded into a rigid board stock material; with the resulting finished product containing over 90% recycled plastic by weight.
- No trees are used to make this material.
- Tons of plastic are recycled and reducing landfill deposits.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- No harsh chemicals needed to maintain this product, just soap and water.
- Does not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
- Termite resistant.
- Does not weather from natural elements.
- Furniture made from poly will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot.
- Stainless steel hardware will last as long as the poly without deterioration.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- UV-stabilized for color fade resistance.
- Poly chairs have more weight and are less likely to blow away.