Upright Adirondack Chair
Shipping Lead Time 2 weeks
- Sits higher, much easier to get in and up from
- Constructed using recycled plastic
- Virtually maintenance free and durable poly material
- Does not crack, splinter ,warp or rot
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Measures 33W x 30D x 46H inches
- Requires minor assembly
13 Available Colors
The A & L Furniture Maintenance-free Poly Upright Adirondack Chair isn’t your average Adirondack chair. This chair sits higher, and doesn’t lean as far back as the classic Adirondack shape, making it easier to get in and out of. A great addition to your yard or patio, this chair creates a comfortable and relaxing outdoor seating solution. Amish constructed from HDPE Poly material and stainless steel hardware will allow this furniture to provide years of comfortable seating and enjoyment.
Poly lumber is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), UV-inhibited pigment systems, foaming compounds, and selected process additives. The HDPE primary raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste, such as milk jugs and detergent bottles or other HDPE post industrial material. This material is cleaned by a decontamination process to a high purity level, which removes contaminants such as food residue, paper, and adhesives. It is then compounded into a rigid board stock material; with the resulting finished product containing over 90% recycled plastic by weight.
- No trees are used to make this material.
- Tons of plastic are recycled and reducing landfill deposits.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- No harsh chemicals needed to maintain this product, just soap and water.
- Does not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
- Termite resistant.
- Does not weather from natural elements.
- Furniture made from poly will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot.
- Stainless steel hardware will last as long as the poly without deterioration.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- UV-stabilized for color fade resistance.
- Poly chairs have more weight and are less likely to blow away.