4′ Traditional English Swing
Shipping Lead Time 16-18 weeks Due to Back Log and Material Shortage
- Stainless chains included
- Constructed using recycled plastic
- Virtually maintenance free and durable poly material
- Does not crack, splinter ,warp or rot
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Requires minor assembly
13 Available Colors
The A & L Furniture Maintenance-free Poly Traditional English Porch 4 foot Swing is a great way to accent any porch or a-frame with a classic sleek looking, durable and comfortable swing.
Poly lumber is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), UV-inhibited pigment systems, foaming compounds, and selected process additives. The HDPE primary raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste, such as milk jugs and detergent bottles or other HDPE post industrial material. This material is cleaned by a decontamination process to a high purity level, which removes contaminants such as food residue, paper, and adhesives. It is then compounded into a rigid board stock material; with the resulting finished product containing over 90% recycled plastic by weight.
- No trees are used to make this material.
- Tons of plastic are recycled and reducing landfill deposits.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- No harsh chemicals needed to maintain this product, just soap and water.
- Does not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
- Termite resistant.
- Does not weather from natural elements.
- Furniture made from poly will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot.
- Stainless steel hardware will last as long as the poly without deterioration.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- UV-stabilized for color fade resistance.
- Poly chairs have more weight and are less likely to blow away.