Folding/Reclining Adirondack Chair W/ Pull Out Ottoman
Shipping Lead Time 16-18 weeks Due to Back Log and Material Shortage
- Folding Adirondack chair is comfortable and versatile
- Pullout ottoman gives you a place to rest your feet
- Back is adjustable for maximum comfort
- Folds up for easy storage
- Constructed using recycled plastic
- Virtually maintenance free and durable poly material
- Does not crack, splinter ,warp or rot
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Requires minor assembly
- Measures 33W x 38D x 36H inches
13 Available Colors
Take a moment to relax and take in your surroundings with the A & L Furniture Poly Folding Reclining Adirondack with Pullout Ottoman. With this versatile outdoor chair, you can easily change your position based on your individual leisure needs as they arise. Use as a regular Adirondack to take up less room, or pull out the attached ottoman for maximum comfort. You can also recline the back of this chair to achieve the perfect position. For easy storage, just fold it up and store it vertically against a wall.
Poly lumber is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), UV-inhibited pigment systems, foaming compounds, and selected process additives. The HDPE primary raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste, such as milk jugs and detergent bottles or other HDPE post industrial material. This material is cleaned by a decontamination process to a high purity level, which removes contaminants such as food residue, paper, and adhesives. It is then compounded into a rigid board stock material; with the resulting finished product containing over 90% recycled plastic by weight.
- No trees are used to make this material.
- Tons of plastic are recycled and reducing landfill deposits.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- No harsh chemicals needed to maintain this product, just soap and water.
- Does not promote bacterial growth or mildew.
- Termite resistant.
- Does not weather from natural elements.
- Furniture made from poly will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot.
- Stainless steel hardware will last as long as the poly without deterioration.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- UV-stabilized for color fade resistance.
- Poly chairs have more weight and are less likely to blow away.